Serving families and individuals brings great personal rewards. That ethic translates into residential, land and commercial buying and selling too. The most expensive purchase you ever make will probably be in Real Estate. I view it as an honor that you put your trust in me to assist you in your journey and will follow through, even after the sale.
"Helping you find your dream"About Terry Blagg
- Terry has been an active member of NAR, TAR, and the Brownwood Board of Realtors since 2000, serving in various positions on the board.
- A native Texan, she has resided in Brownwood since 1984. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Brown County Child Welfare Board and is a former Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA).
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer for several years
- Multiple winner of the annual Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society award
- With previous experience in retail set-up and commercial interior design, Terry can show you how to stage your home for sale too.
- She attended Tarleton State University, and is a mother of 2, both graduates of Texas Tech University.
- She is a grandmother of 2!
- Terry is an avid animal lover, especially dogs.
- Buying & Selling Negotiation
- Residential Properties
- Investment Properties
- Corporate Relocation
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- Retirement Living
- Working knowledge of 1031 Exchange
- Vacation/Second home